The Kiss is a beloved piece of art from Gustav Klimt with unique gold touches and geometric patterns. This beautiful painted candle makes a great gift for art lovers - and a romantic Valentine's Day present for the art or design enthusiast in your life.
Hand-painted by artisans in Lithuania, these candles stand out in their simplicity. The flat design is a unique approach to candles that has a minimalist, eye-catching feel. The twin wicks burn evenly and self-extinguish as they near the steel base, without any dripping wax or smoke.
- Materials: Paraffin wax, steel, cotton wick
- Includes one handmade flat candle and one steel stand
- Non-dripping wax; evaporates as it burns
- Twin wicks ensure candle burns evenly and self-extinguishes as it nears the base
- Steel stand helps make candle attractive display piece
- Unscented and smokeless
- Every candle is hand-poured and hand-decorated
- Creative, unique gift
- Burning time: 3-4 hours
- Warning: Not for use by children
- Made in Lithuania
- Dimensions: 2.4" x 0.4" x 5.9"
- Weight: 0.22 lb.