Bursting with brazen color and blazing light, O’Keeffe’s sensually charged flowers and bold landscapes speak evocatively of the thoughtful delight she took in the physical world. The two paintings of sunflowers in this notecard folio attest to the joy she found in the bold colors and shapes of one of everyone's favorite flowers. Contains five each of the following notecards: A Sunflower from Maggie, 1937; Collection of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston Sunflower, New Mexico I, 1935; Collection of the Cleveland Museum of Art
• 10 blank notecards (5 each of 2 designs) with envelopes
• Decorative wallet-style folio
• Printed in full color on recycled paper with soy-based inks
• High-quality 250 gsm card stock
• Soft white envelopes
• Pomegranate’s notecard folios feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Box size: 5 x 7.25 x .625 in.
Card size: 5 x 7 in.