Enjoy functional art with a reverse-opening stick umbrella – the hands-free operation lets you talk, text and travel in style.
Inverted umbrella double canopies won’t snag hair; you'll look radiant, rain or shine. The unique construction captures rain to keep cars and floors dry, and the free-standing design eliminates the need for an umbrella stand. A must-have accessory for museum patrons, commuters and travelers.
This design features Katsushika Hokusai’s dynamic woodblock print, The Great Wave. This Edo Period masterpiece is the most famous in the artist's series, 36 views of Mount Fuji.
Warning: Repels rain; attracts attention!
- Large 48” arc offers maximum coverage
- 31.5” long
- Inverted umbrella with hands-free handle lets you hold phone, bag or drink
- No more damp devices, soggy purses or wet car seats
- 8 unbreakable fiberglass ribs
- Double canopies hide the frame; won’t snag hair
- Design is visible both inside and on top of umbrella
- Convenient self-standing design
- Weighs just 1.1 lbs