They say that two is better than one- which is why our Accent by RainCaper Double Wine Tote lets you carry not one, but two of your favorite glass bottles with safety and style! This neoprene tote is easily machine washable, and the colors will stay bright over time. Whether you are bringing your favorite beverage to a BYOB restaurant, keeping white wine chilled at a picnic, or making a party gift extra special, we’ve got you covered.
This design features Katsushika Hokusai’s dynamic woodblock print, The Great Wave. This Edo Period masterpiece is the most famous in the artist's series, 36 views of Mount Fuji.
Features & Benefits
- Lightweight, waterproof neoprene
- Keeps wine/beverage chilled
- Soft comfortable rolled handles
- Contrasting interior for a pop of color
- Easy to clean, machine wash, hang to dry
- Stores flat when not in use
- Holds two 750 ml bottles