Enjoy functional art with a reverse-opening stick umbrella – hands-free operation lets you talk, text and travel in style.
The design features Cafe Terrace at Night, one of Vincent van Gogh's most beloved oil paintings. The artist set up his easel on the street and captured this little coffeehouse in Arles, contrasting rich violets and blues for the night sky with the lemon yellows and greens of the brightly lit cafe. Our print is carefully designed to stay true to the colors of the original art, and the double canopy displays the gorgeous artwork on both the top and interior of the inside-out umbrella.
The unique construction captures rain to keep cars and floors dry, and the free-standing design eliminates the need for an umbrella stand. A must-have accessory for museum patrons; matches thevan Gogh Café Terrace at Night RainCaper travel cape.
Warning: Repels rain; attracts attention!
- Large 48” arc
- 31.5” long
- Inverted umbrella with hands-free handle lets you hold phone, bag or drink
- Convenient automatic open/close button for easy use.
- No more damp devices, soggy purses or wet car seats
- 8 unbreakable fiberglass ribs
- Double canopies hide the frame; won’t snag hair
- Design is visible both inside and on top of umbrella
- Convenient self-standing design
- Weighs just 1.1 lbs